Sunday, February 5, 2012

The First Crop

Maggie's Place had her first crop Saturday and what a blast we had.  All the things I fussed over and worried over melted away as I opened the door to start the day and saw my dear friend Nancy standing there with a huge smile on her face.  And of course the other half of Maggie's Place was smiling along with her.  As the gals came through the door, the feeling of love and caring from all of you was overwhelming.  Each one of you has made Maggie's Place a very special place.  It was by far one of the most exciting days of my life.  Then to top of the evening, we had a special guest actually 3 special guests...Joe my son, Jenn my daughter in law and of course my beautiful grandson.  He was a bit overwhelmed with the crowd of most beautiful women...I want to thank all of you for a most wonderful first crop with many more to follow.  I will be posting classes as I speak with my instructor for their availability.  I will be teaming up with Ms. Ellen for all my website/blog/email needs as she is the computer geek love you El...
SEE YOU AT THE NEXT CROP ON FRIDAY FEBRUARY 10TH 4-12MID AND BRING A FRIEND TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF SCRAPBOOKING.  If there are any beginners out there, please contact me as I will be holding beginner classes.

God Bless and have a wonderful week
Maggie
Pictures to follow

1 comment:

  1. It was an amazing time....well done Maggie...it was a lot of fun and can't wait to crop there again!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments, but to avoid SPAM, your comment will not appear right away.