Wednesday, October 24, 2012

News Flash from Maggie's Place

Attention all scrappers: 

Fasten your seatbelts Maggie's Place is moving....

I will be relocating to 394 New Haven Ave just a stone's throw from where I am now.

We will have more space and our own BATHROOM...Yeah and yes no stairs...

I'm very excited to make the move and I know you will all be happy with my new space.  I will be able to do more fun things and have more classes with instructors...

Move in day is December 1st and that is why I don't have my December schedule out yet.  It will be a short month anyway due to the holidays.  OMG Christmas is in 2 months.  I don't even want to talk about it. 

Ellen has made a few changes to the website.  When you look up my site it takes you to my blog and as you scroll down you will find the site with the calendar and classes and of course my new paypal. 

I will send out a mass email as we progress with the new space.  There needs to be a few changes and things have to be moved.  See you on the flip side.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your comments, but to avoid SPAM, your comment will not appear right away.